Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!!






Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few photos and a video of how I celebrated the holidays.

I of course went to Disneyland as soon as I got home from my Washington D.C. trip. This is my favorite time of year at the park because everything is all decked out with Christmas decorations, lots and lots of Christmas lights and a big huge Christmas tree. It even snows inside the park at the end of the holiday firework show. (OK so it's actually bubbles, but it sure looks like snow.)

I also went to the Balboa Island Boat Parade, which was celebrating it's 100th anniversary of festive boats lining the waterways with Christmas lights and decor. Some of the boats even played music and called out to the crowd watching along the shore.

Enjoy the photos!

No comments: