Wednesday, October 8, 2008

PBA Las Vegas Regional



This weekend I went to Las Vegas for a PBA West Region event. Bowling went pretty well. I made matchplay, but then lost to Michael Haugen Jr. in a tight match all the way through.


I was also there with some friends, celebrating my friend Drew's birthday. We had a fun time in Vegas going around to a few clubs and watching the Angel games. I love to dance, so the clubs are my favorite! This trip I went to a new club I had never been to before - Pure on the Terrace. It was all outside with a gorgeous view of the entire strip.


We also had some amazing meals! We ate at Samba Brazilian BBQ inside the Mirage. It's all-you-can-eat and the waiters bring out various meats on big swords until you can't eat anymore. The turkey wrapped in bacon is the best!


We also ate at my new favorite restaurant - Sushi Roku inside Cesar's Palace. I'm not a big sushi person, but this meal was the best I'd had in a long time! The lobster tempura was to die for!

No comments: