Thursday, May 22, 2014

Team USA Camp 2014


Last week, I ventured to Team USA Training Camp at the ITRC in Arlington, TX for a week of fun and training. Being my 5th year on the team, it's always nice to see old friends and bond with new teammates.


Although I can't let you in on all of the exciting, technological and fun details. I will share a few details of our week at camp...

Being able to utilize all of the tools at the ITRC is definitely one of the pluses of the week. It's always nice to compare ourselves to past years as well as see our strengths or weaknesses and find new areas to improve or work on.


We also had some quality team bonding time and were able to tap into our artistic side. The painting night was definitely one of my favorites during the week. :) 


 

All I can say is that Team USA 2014 is one AMAZING Team! 

Til next time...

No comments: