Wednesday, September 10, 2008

End of Summer Fun and Gearing up for Tour









In preparation for the tour, I've been practicing hard everyday and put myself on a strict workout schedule. However these weeks leading up to the tour haven't been all work...there's been some play...Read what I've been up to in my spare time.


I've been trying to really enjoy my time at home and have as much fun as possible before the start of the season. I've been hanging out with my family and going to my favorite places - Disneyland and the beach!


I took my nephews to the Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific, and we had an awesome time! We spent a good portion of the day in the touch pool area, where we were able to touch small sharks in shark lagoon, along with bat rays, star fish, sea anemones and other sea creatures. We also watched the seal and seal lion show, fed the lorikeet birds and watched an Imax movie.


This past weekend, I didn't have a tournament, so I went to Disneyland, which was awesome because no one was there (with all of the kids back in school). I also was able to watch my nephew's 1st soccer game (they creamed the other team), and we had a BBQ pool party with friends and relatives.


It's sad to think that summer is over, but at least it's still nice and sunny here in Cali! =)

No comments: