Friday, December 19, 2008

Missy's 27th Birthday!







Hello!


While in Baltimore I celebrated my 27th birthday. My birthday was on Tuesday, Dec. 9th and it ended up being the perfect day for celebration puposes, as most people were already in town for the PBA Tour stop and the actual tournament hadn't started.


However, I did threaten a few of my friends with their life if they didn't arrive in Baltimore in time for my birthday party. (One of those people being Mr. Andrew Cain, who I'd like to thank for flooding my inbox with bday wishes curtosy of his weekly blog on pba.com - Andrew's Angle.)


Even though I wasn't at home to celebrate with my family, I still had an awesome birthday!


I went to a dinner celebration with quite a few friends at Red Brick Station Brewery. The food was great but the company was better!

Enjoy the pics! =)

No comments: