Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Getting Ready for the World Series of Bowling


Happy summer to everyone,

Just to recap...The U.S. Women's Open will begin airing on Sunday, September 13th and will continue to air every Sunday for five consecutive weeks. My show isn't until October 4th and the finals show will air October 11th. (I know so far away! Not fair!!!) I'll be posting reminders once it gets closer to the air date.

So...as I last posted I pulled my groin muscle during the U.S. Women's Open. Luckily icy hot, wraps and epson salt baths have been doing the trick and today I am finally not limping! YAY! So hopefully my leg will continue to heal as I leave tomorrow for Detroit, Mich. for the World Series of Bowling.

The PBA Women's Series will conduct 5 out of the 7 Women's Series events during the World Series of Bowling, with the remaining two events taking place during the second half of the season.

Our first event starts this Friday, August 14th with the practice session for the PBA Women's Series Viper Championship. Saturday, August 15th begins two 7-game blocks of qualifying.

Keep an eye out for more blogs and watch the action live using live scoring and live videos on pba.com and Xtra Frame.

No comments: