Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Watch Missy LIVE on ESPN 2 on Wednesday, April 27th at 7pm EST!


Watch Missy Parkin LIVE on ESPN 2 on Wednesday, April 27th at 7pm EST (4pm PST) as she competes in the USBC Queens tournament, held in Syracuse, NY.

Missy qualified as the 2nd seed in the top 5 stepladder finals, after winning 5 straight matches in the three-game, total pinfall, double elimination format. Other players in the stepladder finals include top qualifer Elysia Current, third seed Kim Terrell-Kearney, fourth seed Cathy Dorin-Lizzi and the final qualifier Wendy Macpherson.

Check out all the action or set your DVR!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on winning the Queens!!! We were pulling for you on each shot.

Shelley and Randy Gutowski

Unknown said...

I suppose I should congratulate you on your victory, but somehow it rings hollow with me. I saw your whispered comment to Anne Marie Dugan last year after you lost to Kelly Kulick. The split was not Kulick's fault. You had your chance. However, and I may be off base here, but it seemed to me that you showed poor sportsmanship and a total dislike of Kulick.

Missy Parkin said...

Thanks to everyone for all of their support! I truly appreciate it!

And Mary...you are 100% wrong about your "assumptions"...after I left a pocket 7-10 split to loose, drspite my upset and the tragic break, I gave Kelly a hug and told her good bowling. (About 99% of the population, given the same situation would have cussed on TV and definitely not given the opponent a hug.) Kelly is a good friend of mine (I was part of a group of female bowlers that threw her a surprise party after her amazing win at the Tournament of Champions against Chris Barnes.) And the comment to Anne Marie - "Good luck" - something you should tell anyone coming up in the next match. Saying nothing to the next person up is rude and absolutely unsportsman like. So please don't "assume" things that you clearly know nothing about just to make other people look bad!