Monday, July 11, 2016

Team USA Training Camp


Immediately following the PWBA Lexington Open, I travelled to Arlington, TX for Team USA Training camp. It was a very shortened camp of only 3 days since we had to squeeze it in between PWBA Tour stops. 

Although it was short, I felt that it was very productive as I was able to work on a lot in a very short amount of time.


I had a great time hanging out with my teammates on and off the lanes all week.


The last day of camp, we were joined with the men's team. We had pictures, went over our elite training assessments from camp and got down on the lanes and practiced some more.



For our team bonding activity that night, we went curling. It was fun to learn a new sport. Unfortunately, I had injured my back at the PWBA Lexington Open and didn't want to overdo it. I had fun learning the basics, but I didn't participate the entire time to give my back a rest. 




From team camp, we then flew straight to Rochester, NY for the PWBA Rochester Open. Until then...


No comments: