Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brunswick Euro Challenge Final Results!



Hello!

Today was the finals of the Brunswick Euro Challenge. The pictures above show the women's prizes based off of qualifying. I finished in 1st place, 2nd was Jemma Smith from England and 3rd was Britt Broendsted from Denmark.
In the overall tournament, the second section of the finals featured a best 2 of 3 game matchplay finals for the top 32 bowlers.
In the round of 32, I bowled Olivier Leroy from Belgium and beat him 2-0, shooting 233 to his 209 and then shooting 209 to his 199.

My next match, in the round of 16, I bowled Adam Scott from England. I lost the first game 191 to 237, won the second game 228 to 204, but then lost in the final game.

Overall, I finished 10th out of some 400 bowlers that competed in the event, with 38 different countries represented.

Check out the championship match 10th frame finals video of Peter Ljung from Sweden defeating Michael Fagan for the title.


1 comment:

Brian said...

Looks like you had a good trip through Paris. Nice bowling!