Sunday, March 2, 2008

Missy Goes to Europe! Stay Tuned...


Hello Everyone!


Sorry it has been WAY TOO LONG since my last blog! However, from now on I promise to write at least once a week from here on out. I also plan on having not only photos in my up-and-coming blogs, but also video blogs.


My first set of blogs will be about my European bowling trip. I leave on Thursday, March 6th for London and will compete in the England Nationals. From there I will be travelling just outside of Paris, France to compete in the Brunswick Euro Challenge, one of the biggest European Bowling Tour events of the season and then off to compete in the Brunswick 5 Team tournament also in Paris. So I will be pretty busy over the next few weeks.


So stay tuned for some fun, picture and video-filled blogs...


No comments: