Monday, May 19, 2008

Missy Visits Lemoore Naval Air Station





Hello everyone!


This past weekend I had the pleasure of visiting Lemoore Naval Air Station. I travelled to scorching hot central California to visit with the bowlers of Tailhook Lanes, the Navy base's 12-lane bowling center.

After a warm welcome by the junior strikers bowling program, parents and other intrigued bowlers, I signed autographs, took pictures and answered LOTS of questions.

I then put on a junior bowling clinic followed by an adult bowling clinic.

A big thanks to Douglas Robertson and bowling center manager, Delores Noland for inviting me to spend the day with the bowlers of Tailhook Lanes at Lemoore Naval Air Station! I truly enjoyed it!

If anyone is interested in having me travel to their bowling center and put on a clinic, sign autographs, etc. please contact me at missy@missybellinder.com

No comments: