Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!


Hello!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend! This weekend was awesome! I am actually at home now for awhile and just going to be bowling PBA regional tournaments and other local tournaments on the weekends.

I spent my long Memorial Day weekend shopping one day! LOTS of big sales! (And BTW I'm not the type of girl that goes shopping all of the time, so it's a big thing for me when I do go. LOL!)

Then on Sunday, I headed down to San Diego to bowl in the Joel Reyes Memorial tournament. Joel was an awesome bowler in the Southern California area and he passed away last year way before his time! There were different events all weekend, but I only bowled in the scratch 8-gamer event on Sunday. A LOT of people showed up to bowl, which was awesome! I ended up coming in 4th place overall.

After bowling, my dad and I headed down to Seaport Village, one of my favorite place's in San Diego. We had lunch and walked around a few of the shops.
There's one store that I ALWAYS have to go in and that's the Wyland gallery. He's my favorite artist and has several galleries all over the country. He specializes in painting sea life of all kinds and his works are amazing (check out http://www.wyland.com/) . Well, he was actually there at the gallery showing off his new releases (see pic above). I had been to several of his galleries but never seen him in person, so that made my day!!!!!!!!!

And today was the best day of the whole long weekend! I spent the day with my family. I haven't been home in awhile, so it was great to just hang out with everyone! I took my nephews bowling and then we had a BBQ.

No comments: