Sunday, June 1, 2008

PBA Camarillo Bowl Open and the week of fun!


Hello!

This week, I had a visitor! My friend Shalin Zulkifli from Malaysia flew in to visit me for a few weeks and bowl a few regional tournaments.

On Wednesday, Shalin and I went to an Angel's game (as seen in the pic above, along with my best friend Scott Norton). Although the Angels got creamed, we still had a good time!

This weekend was also the Harley's Camarillo Bowl Open. I was on a mission to defend my first regional title, but unfortunately fell short. =( I made the first cut but missed matchplay.

However, despite the unfortunate scoring in the tournament, Shalin, Scott and I managed to have an awesome weekend shopping at the outlet malls in Camarillo! We also saw "Sex and the City" the movie and it was awesome! I highly recommend it!
Then we finished the weekend off by playing a round of miniature golf. I hadn't played in 5 years and Shalin had never played before. It was a lot of fun, even though I got a little sunburned. LOL!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: