Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!




Hello!


I hope everyone had a Happy and safe 4th of July weekend!

I definitely did and it was good to be home and spend time with my family and friends!

On the 4th of July, my family and I had a waffle breakfast and then had a BBQ dinner complete with steaks, baked potatoes, white corn (my favorite) and cake for dessert. We hung out, swam in the pool, played ping pong and board games.

Then after dinner my parents and I went to the Angel's baseball game. It was an awesome game! A carrier jet flew over the stadium as the national anthem was being sung and the Angel's won 8-2! Following the game, there was a spectacular 25-minute firework show! I LOVE fireworks and it was awesome! The fireworks were choreographed to different patriotic music. It was amazing!

Saturday and Sunday I went shopping, watched the movie Hancock (which I liked) and just hung out. It was a very relaxing weekend!



No comments: