Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Vacation at the Grand Canyon




Hello everyone!

After my trip to Sedona, I took the Grand Canyon railway from Williams, AZ to the Grand Canyon National Park. The whole-day itinerary included a wild west show, round trip train ride to the South rim of the Grand Canyon and a train robbery on our trip home.

On the train ride we even saw an antelope.

The whole day was lots of fun!

We finished off our evening looking around the historic route 66 town of Williams, AZ. Most of the buildings were built in the early 1900's. And most nights there is a gun shootout show and a confederate marching band parading the streets. We ate the best Mexican food outside on the patio of Pancho McGillicuddy's, where we listened to an awesome musician sing, play the guitar and harmonica. I highly recommend seeing this quaint town deemed "the gateway to the Grand Canyon."

2 comments:

arturo said...

Hi Missy Iam your fan number one, firts my name is Arturo I write from Monterrey mexico, I saw you by TV in the bowling tournament from PBA, you are so beautiful in the picture from gran canyon congratulation, I like the bowling like you I have 3 balls (black widow pearl, Mo-rich Sahara, Blue alien and other for the spare)I like to know more about you my e-mail is arturoarm@servi-quim.com
see you

arturo said...

ahhh I like your style to throw the ball, good lock